Gods Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GoD forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aply Akuma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma,

aply Akuma Empty
PostSubject: aply Akuma   aply Akuma EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 am

Nickname:

Previous names:GameherosNL, BlackFire, [XxX]BlackHell, [Dw]ilovemygirl, [SiTa]darkwidowDwDwDw, gameherosnl, Congo_Master, DakiniWarrior, [TL]SkyLight, [TGA]dakini-dragon, chicko, Terroraap, englishanalphabet, [GoH]analphabet, TwisteD, gameherosnl, akuma, [LG]remy

Pevious clans:well look above here and ive been a recruit here once in the time that blackrider was admin out here

Reason to apply GoD: well since i beginned playing pop i loved god ive been in it as an recruit but left it because inactivity

Since when do u play pop?:Joined:Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:18 pm but played on my oldest brother congo_ranks iu think since 2006

Rate your playing skill (10/..):7/10

Name other players who has about similar skill (optional):well i think something like diablo(thiago groetems)

How active are you on forums?:very active!

Why should we accept you?: well most of u guys alreaddy know my im still learning in pop so i will get betther each day i would love to be with my brother again blackrider and i love the most ppl out here even when its a little in active

i could be a active member of god
Back to top Go down
akuma,

aply Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: aply Akuma   aply Akuma EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 pm

no replie?
Back to top Go down

aply Akuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Of Destruction :: Public :: Application-
Jump to: