Gods Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GoD forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Back! (Apply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diegox

Coming Back! (Apply) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Back! (Apply)   Coming Back! (Apply) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:03 am

Yo GoDs, it is nice to see that some old members are coming back and playing some games, and since i dont see any of the actual admins in the lobby and cant have a talk with them, i decided to leave this application here to come back to GoD clan!

Things with TDM didnt go like i'd like it to, they were inactive, more than 80% of them dont even play anymore, the rest of their members were joining Rw in a search of skill... so i decided to leave TDM and stop joining any clan in a long time..

And now, after seeing some old GoD members back, i recovered the interest in GoD, hopefully u guys help me to get back, dont think i'll leave god again, i realised how much i missed my tag. :'(

Well the apply!

Nickname: Diegox.

Previous names: DiegoSev, Vhan, Jake73, TiraNNo, OricalCos ...

Pevious clans: Fu, LG, TLL ,SW, TP and GoD.

Reason to apply GoD: I Wanted to be part of this clan since i joined pop in 2009.

Since when do u play pop?: 2009

Rate your playing skill (10/..): 8/10

Name other players who has about similar skill (optional):

How active are you on forums?: I come to check forums everytime i get into the mm.

Why should we accept you?: I improved and learned from other players after Luke and Lex finished telling me the basics in 2009, my skills are pretty decent now, i'm also very friendly to my clanmates.

Yes, this apply its almost the same i used before, just changed some lines a little. :p

Back to top Go down
Diegox

PostSubject: ...   Coming Back! (Apply) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:09 am

Reason to apply GoD: I like to play with the old and good players, and learn from them. **

Sry for double post, wanted to fix my mistake. Surprised
Back to top Go down
the trut

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back! (Apply)   Coming Back! (Apply) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:25 pm

don't worry the DoG members will be inactive sooner than you expect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back! (Apply)   Coming Back! (Apply) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Good luck Diego
Back to top Go down
Luke94
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back! (Apply)   Coming Back! (Apply) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 am

the trut wrote:
don't worry the DoG members will be inactive sooner than you expect

Holy crap thats such a nice one.

GG WP
Back to top Go down
bob marl

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back! (Apply)   Coming Back! (Apply) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 am

.|.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back! (Apply)   Coming Back! (Apply) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Back! (Apply)
Page 1 of 1